Watch the entire first workshop for free so you see the impressive visual capabilities of Twinmotion for Unreal Engine and its easy, intuitive interface.
Twinmotion is a companion product to the gaming platform Unreal Engine 4. It lets you view and edit your scene in real-time at the same high quality as the final rendering. Twinmotion’s library includes not only static props like furniture and rocks, but you can also breathe life into your scene with ambient sounds, photo-scanned human characters with motion-captured animation, animal characters, and even high-resolution plants that blow in the wind—all just by dragging and dropping!
Hello Twinmotion users my name is Alex and I'll be your Twinmotion guide during this training. I've been doing ArchViz professionally for the last 17 years and in this class, I'm going to teach you how to get the BEST CINEMATIC quality out of Twinmotion.
We are going to begin by exporting our house model as FBX and importing it to Twinmotion for adjustments.
After getting some realistic references we are going to plant landscape, add materials and play around with a dynamic day system to get the most realistic lighting.
The goal of this class is to get Photorealistic output, therefore we are going to learn about camera lenses, depth of field, special effects, and color corrections filters - that can be applied to your cameras.
The special LIVE demo of this class is the VR option. We are going to teleport into our tropical house and see how we can use VR in real-time to adjust materials while using HTC Vive inside Twinmotion.
If this is something you'd like to learn? Join me at this Twinmotion for Architecture VR Class
And Produce the next masterpiece in just a few clicks.
- 3D Models of the house will be given for testing, however, you can use your own model and follow these steps.
- You can ask questions and post them on the messaging board during this webinar.
By the end of this training you will know:
- How to bring in a 3D model and setup architectural project
- Create Landscape by using Twinmotion library
- Adjust textures and create custom materials
- Setup weather and create a "storyline" for your project
- Create Cinematic Camera track and Realistic Photos
- Add special effects, render and assemble everything into one video.
- The highlight of this class: Special techniques for night lighting setup.
We are also going to check additional sources for textures and models, such as Quixel MEGA Scans, these are also for free for Unreal Engine Users.
SPECIAL BONUS: VR with HTC Vive Live Demonstration and Export to Unreal Engine for higher quality!
So the highest project quality is guaranteed!
Learn to produce cinematic ArchVIZ in a day.
Join in today.
April 03 - Landscape and Tools
April 10 - Scene Setup
April 17 - Cinematics
April 24 - VR and Library
Real-time video: Day
Real-time video: Night